Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormrage Heavy Weapons Vets

Greetings
    I picked up Operation Heracles at the Mantic Open Day last Saturday. I have started to assemble my miniatures. I decided upon a couple of squads of Stormrage Heavy Weapon Vets built under p107 of the main Firefight Rulebook (as I think I will play Firefight more?) but the unit does not have a corresponding entry in the main Warpath Rulebook? Was the omission of this unit from Warpath intentional?
    Nick

In warpath it would be a two team unit, one Brakkarim and one Issilgarim. (Or just a Issilgarim team depending on how you made your firefight models)

Comment

Thank you.

I am planning two five man teams:

1) 1 Autocannon,4 Magma Cannon
      2) 1 Autocannon, 4 Missile Launchers

Are these both legal Issilgarim Teams?

Comment

For warpath I think they should be 1 pistol/leader guy, and two each of the heavy weapons. But, i'm pretty sure that no one will mind in the slightest, and additionally, I don't think more players (and probably mantic) will mind if you only have 4 in the team.

My plague are only going to have 4 models per team base (with the exception if zombies where i'm using fantasy zombies as well, and cramming as many onto a base as I can!)

Comment

Agreed. My thinking was that in Warpath the models can mix and match in the Teams to create two team bases.
          Each would have Leader (autocannon counts as pistol) then 2 x Magma Cannon and 2 x Missile Launcher......

Comment

Working...
          X