Enforcer snipers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforcer snipers

Where are the Enforcer Snipers in the list? I can see the pathfinders, but not the snipers. I also understand a unit leader can be given the equipment, but they are then part of the squad. I have several Enforcer Snipers from Deadzone. I wonder how I could use the figures, as the are very cool.

It was the Goblin Sniper fluff that got me looking, as they are apparently on par for accuracy and lethality.

In Warpath, the pathfinders are your snipers, if you want a unit of snipers only (pg94-97). You can only add a sniper to your squads as a universal upgrade (pg102). Hope this helps!
    Fear the G.I. Nort!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Settra1972 View Post
      In Warpath, the pathfinders are your snipers, if you want a unit of snipers only (pg94-97). You can only add a sniper to your squads as a universal upgrade (pg102). Hope this helps!
      Thanks for the reply. It does certainly seem that way. I need to figure out what to do with the Enforcers Sniper minis now

Comment

Use them as up armored pathfinders with cameo cloaks, or as an alternative version of a standard enforcer trooper
        Fear the G.I. Nort!!!

Comment

Working...
        X