Enforcer snipers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforcer snipers

Where are the Enforcer Snipers in the list? I can see the pathfinders, but not the snipers. I also understand a unit leader can be given the equipment, but they are then part of the squad. I have several Enforcer Snipers from Deadzone. I wonder how I could use the figures, as the are very cool.

It was the Goblin Sniper fluff that got me looking, as they are apparently on par for accuracy and lethality.

In Warpath, the pathfinders are your snipers, if you want a unit of snipers only (pg94-97). You can only add a sniper to your squads as a universal upgrade (pg102). Hope this helps!
    Fear the G.I. Nort!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Settra1972 View Post
      In Warpath, the pathfinders are your snipers, if you want a unit of snipers only (pg94-97). You can only add a sniper to your squads as a universal upgrade (pg102). Hope this helps!
      Thanks for the reply. It does certainly seem that way. I need to figure out what to do with the Enforcers Sniper minis now

Comment

Use them as up armored pathfinders with cameo cloaks, or as an alternative version of a standard enforcer trooper
        Fear the G.I. Nort!!!

Comment

In Warpath, you can also upgrade Peacekeeper units with Sharpshooters, so you could add one to a PK unit to remind you that you got some precision fire there. Or convert a PK with a sniper rifle...

Also, in Warpath Firefight, all your Enforcer infantry unit leaders could be upgraded with sniper rifles from the equipment section. However, they won't get the Precision fire order in this case, but having a sniper rifle in your Strike team adds an extra point of suppression if they hit. And since upgrades appear not to replace standard weapons, I suspect you get to keep the genling rifle too - handy if your unit has to move or uses shoot / blaze away as a charge reaction.

Comment

Working...
          X