Outbreak errata & clarifications.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outbreak errata & clarifications.

I didn't find an existing threat for the Outbreak expansion errata so I created a new thread. Feel free to change the topic or direct these questions to another thread.

On p. 77 Tangle has Twin Chem Spitters with Weight of Fire (1). On p. 78 the weapons table lists Twin Chem Spitters as Weight of Fire (2). Which is correct?

Outbreak expansion has Elite lists, but there's no rules for using the lists. What are the rules? Am I supposed to take exactly one of each of those units? Can I freely choose their weapons and equipment?

Originally posted by pikkujoulumies View Post
    Outbreak expansion has Elite lists, but there's no rules for using the lists. What are the rules? Am I supposed to take exactly one of each of those units? Can I freely choose their weapons and equipment?
    Elite Lists are limited to the troops noted and can only choose the one leader that comes with them. They sometimes have different items available. Just build a list with the given options.

My Question:
    The Forge Farther Forge Lord has an ability named Strategist, I can't find the description to that one.

Comment

Received my book a few days ago. I don't play Marauders but friends at club are likely too so my question is;
      re the stats for the Marauder Commando Captain correct?
      S: 6+, F:6+, Sv: 4+.
      I know that they haven't changed since the rule book, thought they would be better than that.
      "Sometimes your knights in shining armour are just idiots in tin foil."
      "I believe Unicorns are real, they're just fat and grey. We call them rhinos."

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicwhiz View Post
        Received my book a few days ago. I don't play Marauders but friends at club are likely too so my question is;
        re the stats for the Marauder Commando Captain correct?
        S: 6+, F:6+, Sv: 4+.
        I know that they haven't changed since the rule book, thought they would be better than that.
        Well, he has a strong army special and the survive is not too bad. Additionally Tactician(2) combined with Combat Team Training makes him quite good. Not for the front line, but overall quite good.

Comment

Here are the Questions that I have:
          - Ability Strategist is not described, the Forge Fathers Forge Lord and the Mazon Labs Guard Commander have it
          - Ability Logistics is not described, the Rebs Human Rebel Cell Leader has it

Comment

p. 32 shows a picture of an enforcer Aggressor Shield. What are it's stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigby Wolf View Post
              Here are the Questions that I have:
              - Ability Strategist is not described, the Forge Fathers Forge Lord and the Mazon Labs Guard Commander have it
              - Ability Logistics is not described, the Rebs Human Rebel Cell Leader has it
              Both Strategist and Logistics are described in the 2.0 Rulebook.

Comment

pikkujoulumies thank you very much

Concerning the Shields:
                - There is one Strider Agressor Shield in the Exham IV expansion
                - The Defender Shield is described in the base Rulebook on page 37

Comment

Erm, I feel really stupid now. The rules for the Aggressor Shield are right there in the weapons list for Enforcers.. It's a Walker shield that gives +1 Armour. Doesn't sound very aggressive.

Comment

Well the Enforcers are more of a passive aggressive type, all that armor ...

Comment

Working...
                    X