Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Outbreak self-contained, or does it refer to other supplements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Outbreak self-contained, or does it refer to other supplements?

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting the Outbreak book, especially for the revised faction lists.
    However, I only have the second edition starter set, and none of the other supplements.

Are the revised lists in Outbreak, and the Outbreak book itself, self-contained? For example, does Outbreak describe the "Flight" ability, and other abilities not described in the second edition physical manual?

Or does Outbreak require you to have the other supplements as well?

Thank you in advance!

I can't say for sure as I don't have the other supplements myself but there is an abilities section and flight is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Maccwar View Post
      I can't say for sure as I don't have the other supplements myself but there is an abilities section and flight is in there.
      Do you mean Flight is in the abilities section of the 2nd ed rulebook, or in Outbreak?

Comment

It's not in the second Ed rule book, so must mean outbreak.

The second Ed rule book was a free download from mantics site at the beginning of the summer campaign - not sure if it's still up, but it's worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by aylien View Post

Do you mean Flight is in the abilities section of the 2nd ed rulebook, or in Outbreak?
          Flight is in the abilities section of Outbreak.

Originally posted by MrPieChee View Post
          It's not in the second Ed rule book, so must mean outbreak.

The second Ed rule book was a free download from mantics site at the beginning of the summer campaign - not sure if it's still up, but it's worth a look.
          The full rulebook is still up as a free download.

http://www.manticgames.com/free-rules.html

Comment

Working...
          X