Announcement

Collapse

FORUMS CLOSING

Hi everyone,

This is some advance warning that these forums will be closing shortly. The last day will be the 17th December 2018. We have noticed over the past couple of years that traffic on the forum and regular users have both decreased. As a result we’ve taken the difficult decision to close the forums. We’ll still be able to answer rules questions via social media and we’ll produce articles on the Mantic Blog too.

Many thanks to all of you for your contributions and conversations on the pages here. Special thanks are extended to the moderators who have kept things ticking over for us in the background.

If there is any content you wish to keep, please download and save it before the final closing date.
See more
See less

Who is Chris? Fear The Hunters expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Chris? Fear The Hunters expansion

Hi,

As I have been distracted playing Here's Negan, I have only just started reading the Fear The Hunters scenarios.

On page 16 the Hunters cast has Chris as the leader, but I have been unable to find a Chris (other than Julie's boyfriend) in the figure lists. Only Jud (Abraham booster) is in this wave.

Do you reuse Chris, or have I missed something?
    Random modelling pictures and comments from someone who has more interests than time...

Perhapse the Chris from the "Julie and Chris Booster - wave 2"?

One question, you have the pre-order Negan Edition of the new game. Are there a double set of character-cards inside? One for the Negan game and one for the all out war core game? For me it sounded like you are only able to get the ones that work for the core all out war game if you pre-order. Or can you use the Negan-ones even if they look different?

ps.
    I like your blog stuff. Keep it up : )

Comment

Ops I didn't read your post that well. Chris is the leader of the hunters in the comics.

https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/Chris_(Hunter)
      Last edited by Schnitzel; 31-10-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzel View Post

One question, you have the pre-order Negan Edition of the new game. Are there a double set of character-cards inside? One for the Negan game and one for the all out war core game? For me it sounded like you are only able to get the ones that work for the core all out war game if you pre-order. Or can you use the Negan-ones even if they look different?
        Hi,
        Talking to Ronnie at SELWG, the plan appears to be that Wave 6 will be The Saviours but as also mentioned here
        https://manticblog.com/2018/09/07/ro...ave-five-week/
        that the cards will be available separately in the New Year (but before Wave six). When I got my copy, the character cards were at the printers.

The Here's Negan character cards are different. If you want to get ahead on Wave six, the preorder is the way to go.

I have enjoyed playing the game solo (learning the rules) but as the weather is turning, I am just about to prime the rest of the figures.

Thank you for the comment about the blog.

Comment

Ops I didn't read your post that well. Chris is the leader of the hunters in the comics.

https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/Chris_(Hunter)
          That is useful, I had looked on Wikipedia, but wondered what figure to use.

I have wondered if Mantic could do a character bios section, brief character outline, comic picture(s) used on the cards, faction icon(s) and figure photograph(s).

The components pdf has not been updated with Wave five yet.

Comment

I have just checked the character cards in the box - the five Hunters included, Rick, Andrea and Sophia.

No card for Chris.

Comment

Someone on Lead Adventures spotted Chris, Leader of the Hunters on a preorder page on a supplier website.

Comment

Take a look

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/mgwd135.html

Comment

Yes, that one.
                  Just checked the back of the Fear the Hunters campaign map, and Chris is missing.

Comment

Working...
                  X