X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkers in the hallway.

Dear all,

A question.

If you are in the prison, only 2 walkers will fit next to each other in the hallway. Can walkers behind them strike over them or are you relatively safe from outnumbering in this situation?

Thanks,
    Ortwin

See the core rules pg 19 bottom example 3. When nothing is blocking the way, walkers can widen a gap for other walkers to pass through. pg 21 top states that only models in base contact will fight. In safety behind bars pg3 pt1 the walls are solid, blocking and impassable. So walkers in the first row can get into base contact for melee. The walkers in the second row however can not get into base contact so are not involved in melee. Maximum attack dice for walkers is 3. I would see the same limitations for survivors.....but they can shoot into melee using the black shield dice. This way you can make new friends or new enemies . It's like trick or treat.....

I hope this helps

kind regards

Comment

I checked my prison but I can't fit 2 walkers in the hallway. Maybe you have a custom prison.

Comment

Thanks!
        Yeah I houseruled it at 2. Because fighting 1 walker at a time is just silly

Comment

Working...
        X