Do these boards look familiar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do these boards look familiar?

I just finished work on my basic play set, of which I'm rather proud.
    Here are some photos: https://goo.gl/photos/Mo9MSbgLXbfNcj9z7

Great set of photos, thanks for sharing. Your minis and table-top look fantastic. Even though I don't play this particular game I am very impressed by what you are showing us. Awesome stuff LaPunir!

Comment

That all looks sensational. Really great work. I'm very much inspired. Can't help but get the song 'Thriller' in my head though when I see the group shots, especially of the biters.

Comment

Wow.
        Just wow...

Wish I could paint that well! Those photos are amazing and the amount of detail you have put into them is astonishing. You should definitely be proud of what you've achieved.

Comment

I thought the same about Thriller! hahahaha

This is by far the best board I have seen made for walking dead and puts mine to shame! (although I still love mine lol) Congratulations I would be over the moon with the end results.

Please share any further projects you make

Comment

Beautiful work on both board and minis!!! I really like the use of cork for the cracked paving, and I'm going to steal that idea for my abandoned desert town board. Well done!

Comment

Thanks to all for the generous comments!

I'll add new projects to the album as they come out, so share with your friends.
              Right now, i'm still catching my breath before the next project.
              Can't decide whether to make a burned-out police station, a fortified firehouse, or a ransacked pharmacy.
              Suggestions?
              ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buster View Post
                Beautiful work on both board and minis!!! I really like the use of cork for the cracked paving, and I'm going to steal that idea for my abandoned desert town board. Well done!
                I have some step-by-step photos of the boards, if you'd like some advice. The cork method is great, but tricky.

Comment

Working...
                X