Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Looking for stolen goods from Germany

Hi,

Im writing this here as I have the minimal hope that I can catch the person who robbed me.

Under the roof of the appartmentblock ʹm living in, I own a storageplace where I put about everything I have collected the last 21 years.

Due to work I had no hobby time for a few months, so I didnt check on that storageroom as there were 3 locked doors to get to it from outside the house.

Yesterday evening, I decided to finally start with a small Sommerproject on TableTopWelt. So I went up to get my DreadBall miniatures.

At first I thought that I went to the wrong storagerroom because it was empty. After a few seconds I realised that my storagerrom was empty, besides a broken, empty cardbox.

Around 20 boxes (30-100l volume), 8 standard and a large miniaturesuitcase were missing, as was the lock I used for the room.

My emotion went haywire as I experienced a mixture of feelings and I was shocked, something I havent experienced for years having seen enough stuff as a medic and in hospital.

After the police checked by, I called my insurance, which left me stunned as they wont cover anything as there are no traces of used force.

This is what bothered my so far today.

Why do I write this?

Due to the smallest hope that someone might have bought something from the list below way underpriced:

Points are WHF 8th, 40k 7th

- 8 GW miniaturecases
    - ~4000 points Lizardmen, models from 5./6. Edition, lots of salamanders (8)
    - ~4000 points Khemri, models from 6./7. Edition, infantryunits with shields all hold the same shieldmotive
    - ~7000 points Daemons/Warriors of Chaos, models from 4.-7. Edition, mainly Khorne
    - ~12000 points Empire, models from 5.-6. Edition, Perryinfantry, lots of characters/Dogs of War
    - ~4000 points Woodelves, models from 5./6. Edition, many Glade Riders
    - ~6000 points Space Marines, from 2.-5. Edition, many transporters (6 Rhinos, 5 Razorbacks), mainly Infantrie
    - ~2000+ points Chaos Space Marines
    - DreadBall Season 1-4 complete and more
    - ~2500 points Undead, KoW
    - ~2000 points Elves, KoW

and many more.

Should a hint from you lead to the arrest and compensation for damages of the responsible person, youll receive a good percentage of it.

But please no witchhunt for people who sell at a low price!

PS
    On the plusside I have an entire storagerrom to fill again. (cynism)
    PPS
    Realistically the thieves thought there would be expensive tools in the miniaturecases and threw away everything when they only found toys.
    Last edited by Veith; 17-07-2017, 07:32 PM.

That royally sucks mate. I wonder if they bothered to look in the cases before carting them off.
    Bringing Mantic products to the US. We stock Kings of War, Dungeon Saga, Dead Zone and Iron Heart gaming supplies. Come visit us at www.rgdgaming.com.

Comment

Can you post pictures of your miniatures so we might recognize them if they show up somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Carcearion View Post
        Can you post pictures of your miniatures so we might recognize them if they show up somewhere?
        Sadly I only made some pictures of the stuff I wanted to clear out sometime.

Here is the link to these pictures:

https://seafile.zfn.uni-bremen.de/d/...6272a4457827e/

Comment

Have you shared this on any of the forums or FB groups? Happy to post a link
          Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, we're all gonna die in a Sharknado!*

Total figs painted for 2014-
          120/120 Zombies
          5/5 Black Knights
          120/120 Skeletons
          5/5 Balefires
          20 Skellie Engineers/Balefire Crew
          10/10 Skeleton Rats
          0/2 Skeleton Dog Handlers
          0/2 Undead MSB
          0/3 Wraiths/Undead Elohi
          2/3 Werewolves