Bloodbeard: Stuff I want to buy, stuff for sale or trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodbeard: Stuff I want to buy, stuff for sale or trade

Listed here are things I need in my collection, stuff I want to sell or trade for cool stuff. Everything has a price, I just don't always know it. Usually I sell stuff with the price 'make me an offer, if it feels right in my stomach, that's the price'.

For sale or trade
    Sold upon fair offers or as part of trades.

Sale

I'm selling some models and other stuff from Dungeon Saga. Many are Kickstarter Exclussive bits. All (except one book) is new and never used. Pictures in comments - to allow updating the post better.
    Payment via Paypal
    Postage World Wide is at the follwing flat rate
    100g - 3
    500g - 6
    2000g - 12
    For tracked, insured parcel ask for price.
    Listed with prices under Mantics retail prices. I'm always open to offer you consider fair - better they go to a home than collect dust. And if you want multible items we'll find a good price.
    Prices are based on Mantic retail prices (and lesser) where possible.
    1 x Furniture Set 116g 10
    1 x Dungeon Doors set (perfect for Breeding Pits) 66g 10
    1 x Core Game Dungeon Tiles (using mine for a quick dungeon) 270g - sold on offer
    1 x Black Fortress Tile Expasion - NiB - 520g (less if I punch before sending). 10
    1 x KSE Resin Trap counters - 15
    1 x KSE Gemstone wound counters - 5
    1 x KSE resin pile of bones - 10
    1 x KSE Blaine hero - 8
    1 x KSE Dungeon Journal Book - 8
    1 x KSE halfling with two handed sword - sold on offer
    1 x KSE resin druid - sold on offer
    1 x KSE resin elf (reminds me of drizzt) - sold on offer
    Also:
    All counters, cards, rulebook, adventurers companion book (used) from the Core Game and Adventurers Companion. Willing to split it if you need specefic cards, spells, only songs etc. Just let me know. Sold on offer or added to sweeten the deals.

Shipping: Worldwide postage (no track and trace) is as follows -
    100 grams 3
    500 grams 6
    2 kg 12
    1 kg track and trace parcel 22,6
    2 kg track and trace parcel 33
    The complete lot weighs 1300 gram

Payment: Via PayPal in or EUR.

Trades:
    - Ajax Siege Strider (mantic games).
    - Any Dungeon Saga expansions (in bookcases).
    - Nurgle Demons, Nurgle Dreadnaught, Death Guard, Nurgle Marines, Putrid Blightkings
    - Any Griff Oberwald, any Mighty Zug, any Morg n' Thorg
    - Mantic ghouls, mantic zombies, games workshop ghouls
    - Any Void Sirene
    - Any Judwan
    - Asterian Cypher with Light Missile Launcher
    - Enforcer with either: defender shield, combat shotgun or fusion rifle

Chaos Dwarf
    Selling out of some of the Chaos Dwarf miniatures I've collected over the years. Swivel guns, mortar and a whirlwind.

Everything is sold as seen.

Price: I always sell my stuff on the price of 'what feels right in my stomach'. So make me an offer that'll make you happy and feels fair.
    Lot 3

Dreadball Extreme - no miniatures.

Shipped anywhere in the world for 11,5.
    - Neoprene mat
    - Cards (+ homemade player reference cards for all Dreadball players and sponsor cards)
    - Dice (plus extras in yellow, blue and red for ultimate modifiers and exploding 8s)
    - Bomb crates, impassable terrain.
    - Goals
    - Printed and plastic bound Players Manual.
    - All fit inside the game box.

All needed to play the game or upgrade your Dreadball collection. Only played 3 games with the stuff.

Last edited by Bloodbeard; 25-07-2017, 03:02 PM.

My sci-fi blog: Deadzone project - terrain, painting, converting, scratch building, battle reports. It all goes here!
    Project Exodus: A sci-fi boardgame for teaching 180 students for a week.

Also need a single dreadball judvan.

My sci-fi blog: Deadzone project - terrain, painting, converting, scratch building, battle reports. It all goes here!

Comment

... And a Void Sirene, human dreadballer - any pose goes.

Comment

The Walking Dead
        Retail versions:

Negan, character card, lucille equipment

Michonne, character card, katana equipment

World Wide shipping for these two is 3. They are sold on offer, I just don't want to have any doubles in the collection (already painted KS exclusice Negan and Michonne).

Comment

Think I have some of the old FF models if you're still looking for them? Let me know and I'll have a rummage

Comment

Originally posted by Pug View Post
            Think I have some of the old FF models if you're still looking for them? Let me know and I'll have a rummage
            Cheers Pug! I only need a couple of them, it's simply going for the 'completionist' achievement.

Comment

No worries, I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know

Comment

No worries, I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know
                Don't mean to rush you. ... but I do...

Comment

Sorry, work and kids hijacked me, I'll check tonight when I get in... Promise

EDIT: Well I did promise, are these the chaps you are looking for?
                  WP_20170622_17_23_46_Pro[4].jpg

WP_20170622_17_23_55_Pro[5].jpg
                  I've got 3 sprues of 2 minis going spare, but if you're only after 2 you can have them for the postage. Where in the world are you?

Cheers,
                  Ed
                  Last edited by Pug; 22-06-2017, 05:53 PM. Reason: Pulled my finger out ;)

Comment

Thank you, that's really generous. I'm located in Denmark. I'll PM you my details, and you can let me know what to paypal you.

Sorry, work and kids hijacked me, I'll check tonight when I get in... Promise

EDIT: Well I did promise, are these the chaps you are looking for?
                    WP_20170622_17_23_46_Pro[4].jpg

WP_20170622_17_23_55_Pro[5].jpg
                    I've got 3 sprues of 2 minis going spare, but if you're only after 2 you can have them for the postage. Where in the world are you?

Cheers,
                    Ed

Comment

Updated with lots of new stuff.

Comment

Lots of Dungeon Saga stuff added for sale.

Comment

Working...
                        X