Bloodbeard: Stuff I want to buy, stuff for sale or trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodbeard: Stuff I want to buy, stuff for sale or trade

Listed here are things I need in my collection, stuff I want to sell or trade for cool stuff. Everything has a price, I just don't always know it. Usually I sell stuff with the price 'make me an offer, if it feels right in my stomach, that's the price'.

For sale or trade
    Sold upon fair offers or as part of trades.

The Walking Dead
    Retail versions:

Negan, character card, lucille equipment

Michonne, character card, katana equipment

World Wide shipping for these two is 3. They are swold on offer, I just don't want to have any doubles.

Dreadball Extreme - no miniatures.

Shipped anywhere in the world for 11,5.
    - Neoprene mat
    - Cards (+ homemade player reference cards for all Dreadball players and sponsor cards)
    - Dice (plus extras in yellow, blue and red for ultimate modifiers and exploding 8s)
    - Bomb crates, impassable terrain.
    - Goals
    - Printed and plastic bound Players Manual.
    - All fit inside the game box.

All needed to play the game or upgrade your Dreadball collection. Only played 3 games with the stuff.

The Walking Dead cardboard tokens
    4 cars, 2 trucks, 1 RV, 3 woods, 4 tens, 1 campfire, 15 loot, 1 killzone, 1 thread tracker (missing dial), 9 barricades. If you need these for your game drop me a message. You can have them for the price of the stamp.

Deadzone / Warpath miniature

I have the following Deadzone miniatures for graps as part of trades.

- A Forge Father Jotunn - a four barrel artillery gun on tracks.
    - A 5 rat sprue of Ver-Myn infantry
    - 5 old restic Ver-myn Nightmares (the regular infantry sized ones)
    - Restic Merc Wrath (missing one arm)
    - Restic Merc Nastanza

Wanted!
    I don't care if the miniatures are painted, assembled or in bits.

Forge Father Militia
    Old mantic plastic models, they're a mix of KoW dwarfs and sci-fi bits. Need between 2 and 5 models.

Forge Father Brokkr Bike
    Cool model, I need 1.

Asterian Marionettes
    Would love another sprue of models. Otherwise I just need between 2 and 5 regular guys with noh rifles.

Asterian Sky Razor
    I need 1 of these flying thingy-ma-bobs!

Dreadball Judvan
    Any pose will do. Just need a single model.

Dreadball Void Sirene
    Female dreadballer, any pose goes.

Asterian w. light missile launcher
    Last edited by Bloodbeard; 14-06-2017, 04:23 PM.

My sci-fi blog: Deadzone project - terrain, painting, converting, scratch building, battle reports. It all goes here!
    Project Exodus: A sci-fi boardgame for teaching 180 students for a week.

Also need a single dreadball judvan.

My sci-fi blog: Deadzone project - terrain, painting, converting, scratch building, battle reports. It all goes here!

Comment

... And a Void Sirene, human dreadballer - any pose goes.

Comment

The Walking Dead
        Retail versions:

Negan, character card, lucille equipment

Michonne, character card, katana equipment

World Wide shipping for these two is 3. They are sold on offer, I just don't want to have any doubles in the collection (already painted KS exclusice Negan and Michonne).

Comment

Think I have some of the old FF models if you're still looking for them? Let me know and I'll have a rummage

Comment

Originally posted by Pug View Post
            Think I have some of the old FF models if you're still looking for them? Let me know and I'll have a rummage
            Cheers Pug! I only need a couple of them, it's simply going for the 'completionist' achievement.

Comment

No worries, I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know

Comment

No worries, I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know
                Don't mean to rush you. ... but I do...

Comment

Sorry, work and kids hijacked me, I'll check tonight when I get in... Promise

EDIT: Well I did promise, are these the chaps you are looking for?
                  WP_20170622_17_23_46_Pro[4].jpg

WP_20170622_17_23_55_Pro[5].jpg
                  I've got 3 sprues of 2 minis going spare, but if you're only after 2 you can have them for the postage. Where in the world are you?

Cheers,
                  Ed
                  Last edited by Pug; Yesterday, 04:53 PM. Reason: Pulled my finger out ;)

Comment

Thank you, that's really generous. I'm located in Denmark. I'll PM you my details, and you can let me know what to paypal you.

Sorry, work and kids hijacked me, I'll check tonight when I get in... Promise

EDIT: Well I did promise, are these the chaps you are looking for?
                    WP_20170622_17_23_46_Pro[4].jpg

WP_20170622_17_23_55_Pro[5].jpg
                    I've got 3 sprues of 2 minis going spare, but if you're only after 2 you can have them for the postage. Where in the world are you?

Cheers,
                    Ed

Comment

Working...
                    X