Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaper Bones 4

Reaper Bones 4 just hit kickstarter yesterday,

Being more into my painting at the moment I thought I missed a good deal with the Reaper Bones Kickstarters, so I was happy to hear of a 4th one looming. Well now it is here I have backed it (as I am confident we'll end up with over 100 miniatures for $100) as a sure way of having enough miniatures to paint until I die That being said however, I have noticed a few miniatures that might be handy for Kings of War. An optional buy for $10 are 6 wraiths which I may well purchase for my Undead army. Also there are a bunch of goblins thrown in the core set tha would certainly help me with some troops if I wanted to start a gobbo army.

Have a look the kickstarter page and tell me if there is anything you think you would use as good proxies for KoW

Reaper Miniatures is raising funds for Reaper Miniatures Bones 4: Mr. Bones EPIC Adventure! on Kickstarter! Join in the world phenomenon of painting and collecting BONES! Stake your claim now in this 4th installment and help us make more~

I am in for $1 at this point, just to see what other add-ons might be available. I typically do not need a lot of arbitrary figures, but I might get in on the core set if it becomes too good to resist.
    Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi:
    http://www.amazon.com/Three-Roads-Dr...dp/1505716993/

Comment

Although I am in for just Core set at the moment I may purchase some add ons, but they HAVE to have a specific use otherwise I won't buy any extras. I am considering the $10 Wraiths add on as I have a couple left over from a Troop of Mantic Wraiths (as I multibased a troop with PMC), I could squeeze another troop out of them that way

Also in the core set I think there is enough at present which I could add into KoW armies I am thinking of making

Comment

Lot's of goodies added to the core set, so it is way too hard for me to pass up now. I just upped my pledge. And, the Wraiths do look sweet!
        Three Roads Dreamt - My novella collection is now available! Action Suspense, Fantasy and Sci-Fi:

Comment

Yep! There have been a steady increase in the core pledge's head count! I'm sure I could use the latest Lizardmen in a forces of nature army. I am toying with the Chronoscape expansion as it does seem very good value for money... However, I do have Star Saga coming alongside another sci fi miniatures game so I think I may have my hands full on the sci fi front.

I'm still eager to see Baba Yaga's Hut miniature as I could potentially use it in Talisman if the scale is suitable.

Overall I am loving this KS

Comment

There is still plenty of time to go and lot's of stretch goals to be seen, but we are already way over 100 minis for your $100 core, and some of them, especially the Dragon, are HUGE! Everyone agrees, this is probably going to be the best Bones yet - the expansions are awesome, too.

Also, I did go into the Tablescapes Dungeon (Mine) core set - even with the slight add-on since I was not an original backer it is a great terrain set. Anyone can get in through the Pledge Manager before it closes on Sept 4.

Comment

Working...
            X