Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

32mm Faun Set in Works on Kickstarter. Take a peak!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32mm Faun Set in Works on Kickstarter. Take a peak!

Some forces of nature or herd fans might like these.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...asy-faun-minia
    Bringing Mantic products to the US. We stock Kings of War, Dungeon Saga, Dead Zone and Iron Heart gaming supplies. Come visit us at www.rgdgaming.com.

Hope the inevitable relaunch goes well. It's a cool project.

Comment

Very much so since I saw the initial render for the project, and something I don't want to end there. Since working on the project its been a bug up the butt that I want to get made, and this time should give me a more formal presentation to present to the next backers. Though in hindsight, I should have left it in edit mode. Something for future kickstarters!
      Bringing Mantic products to the US. We stock Kings of War, Dungeon Saga, Dead Zone and Iron Heart gaming supplies. Come visit us at www.rgdgaming.com.

Comment

I believe, if you could have a prototype sprue made, or at least separate parts enough to assemble some minis,, (perhaps through 3D printing) to show photos of. That might help a lot in a relaunch.

I think many people are vary of pledging for projects that has only renders and artwork.
        So long and thanks for all the Brains - My undead painting log on the Mantic forum

Zywus' log of random KoW stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Zywus View Post
          I believe, if you could have a prototype sprue made, or at least separate parts enough to assemble some minis,, (perhaps through 3D printing) to show photos of. That might help a lot in a relaunch.

I think many people are vary of pledging for projects that has only renders and artwork.
          I would want to see a finished project to. Had a friendly backer throw out http://www.skengineering.co.uk/index.php/4 to me as well. Seems they do HIP injection and tooling.

Comment

Working...
          X