• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Dwarf podcast & youtube channel

Ok fine, here is the info.

Podbean (also in iTunes and on Android apps) www.giantdwarf.podbean.com
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3a...Zay3ATepBdg05g

Lars & Fred talk about various Kings of War topics. Semi-regular releases either of audio or video.
    Last edited by Frederique; 09-04-2017, 10:41 AM.

Our latest release is a "play examples" video on our Youtube channel.

Back when I was a referee, I sometimes took photos of rules calls I made during tournaments, and posted them all out on the forums for people too see how those sitiuations were refereed at that event. Players really seemed to appreciate the transparancy this created, and some times the Refs even had to admit they had made a wrong call. But everyone could see in either case.
    If you have communities that play any of these examples very differently, why not post about it, and maybe we could ask the RC to pitch in, and then over time we might have all the large communities playing in the same way, avoiding rules arguments across language barriers and countries when we visit each other.

Comment

Episode 005 is out on our podbean/iTunes

Comment

MAP PACK!

Daniel.
        Click here for Oh FourFootSnake... A KoW Podcast by myself, Jon, Nick and Matt.

Click here for the free KoW (V2) Rules, FAQ's and Errata.

Comment

Episode 006 published today. I think for the first time, no mention of the map pack!

Comment

Episode 007 out now! Fred and I talk about eBay shopping sprees and more.
            We are on iTunes so should be possible to find the Giant Dwarf Podcast in your podcast app of choice on your crappy smart phone.

Also, feel free to access The Giant Dwarf Podcast on our podbean page

Enjoy!

TheEpicDwarf

Comment

Ep 008 is out. I talk to players from the West Coast of Norway (Bergen) and discuss our latest experiences with Universal Battle!

Comment

Working...
              X