No announcement yet.

Kings of Cascadia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would be delighted to have you rules guys on an upcoming episode of KoC. Once we have determined a general timeframe for recording we will get in touch to find a window that works for everyone. As well as discussing rules development, we'll try to squeeze a few nuggets of tactical insight out of you, aimed at Warhammer refugee newbies. Maybe get your feedback on some sample lists we are preparing for a tournament. Looking forward to it!

Also thanks to everyone for the great feedback so far, this motivates us to do more!
    Last edited by MastiffAttack; 10-10-2015, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Sounds good.

Daniel.
      Click here for Oh FourFootSnake... A KoW Podcast by myself, Jon, Nick and Matt.

Click here for the free KoW (V2) Rules, FAQ's and Errata.

Comment

This is a nice addition to the list of Kings of War podcasts.

I have a lot of models to paint so please make more.

Comment

Great KOW podcast. We need more! Is there going to be any more?

Comment

Recent necromantic activity has resurrected our Kings of War armies and we've been playing games and even taken in a local tournament. Whether this Surge is enough to get us back on air remains to be seen ... right now I'd say the chances are roughly about a 4+

Comment

Originally posted by godswearhats View Post
              Recent necromantic activity has resurrected our Kings of War armies and we've been playing games and even taken in a local tournament. Whether this Surge is enough to get us back on air remains to be seen ... right now I'd say the chances are roughly about a 4+
              We’’ll let you have a re-roll.

Comment

Where are you guys out of?

lol and are you guys planning on making it to Cascade Clash in June?
                Last edited by Carcearion; 14-02-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Seattle. Cascade Clash attendance is currently on a 3+, with Elite.

Comment

Working...
                  X