This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming forum downtime -- all email is unavailable, including new sign ups

I'll be moving the forum to a new server in the next few days. In the meantime, all email functions on the forum are disabled, which includes new members signing up. The forum move will hopefully also coincide with an upgraded mail server, which'll mean less emails in your spam folders.
    I'm Matt, the administrator of the forum. If you have a problem, tweet me mattl or try and send an email to mattl at cnuk dot org

Any update on the server move?

Comment

Finally some news.

I'm moving the site over to the vBulletin Cloud. Chris at Mantic ordered the new setup today, and we'll also be moving the emails from the various servers over to SendGrid, for more guaranteed delivery.
      I'm Matt, the administrator of the forum. If you have a problem, tweet me mattl or try and send an email to mattl at cnuk dot org

Comment

Awesome news! .

Comment

Hoping this will fix some of the issues too.

Comment

Okay, we're back... still not sure email is working, but posting works again, and we're on the new cloud platform.

Comment

Working...
            X