This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated security certificate

The security certificate for the site has been updated. If you're having problems, try the usual clearing of caches, cookies, etc.... try another browser.
    I'm Matt, the administrator of the forum. If you have a problem, tweet me mattl or try and send an email to mattl at cnuk dot org

if you are having problems you most likely cannot see the above post...

Comment

Originally posted by fatrobin72 View Post
      if you are having problems you most likely cannot see the above post...

Well I could access the forum via my phone but not my PC

Comment

I can't shift the error from my ipad. I have to continuously ignore security warnings.

My laptop is fine.
        "It's going to be like loading a bucket of sick into a rapid-firing bazooka"

Comment

From another forum:
          A day later and I still can't get on the Mantic forums, how long does it take to renew an SSL certificate?
          Cleared everything, still can't get in. Chrome won't let me in at all, IE only lets me in if I acknowledge it's a bad idea and they told me so

Comment

i had to restart my laptop to get in here with chrome to be honest...

Comment

I had to clear cache and cookies and then use the link from the webstore to get back in, still not https on my iphone & ipad though it is on my work PC (all using Chrome).
              Hobby Blog!
              Painting & Modelling Blog!
              Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X