Is Mars Attacks Fading Away?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT3000 View Post
    If that's the case then Ronnie was being facetious about the main boxes flying off the shelves.
    I believe he had high hopes for it, but the license didnt carry the weight it needed to propel the company forward. The company is really reaching out by trying the Walking Dead license however.
    Last edited by RGDGAMING; 23-06-2016, 04:28 AM.
    Bringing Mantic products to the US. We stock Kings of War, Dungeon Saga, Dead Zone and Iron Heart gaming supplies. Come visit us at www.rgdgaming.com.

Comment

It's a shame, because the game is definitely good. But at least we got a great DZ/WP faction out of it?

Comment

Well I am officially gutted as I really liked the game. :-(
        www.kabgaming.co.uk Wargaming and Board Games E-tailer.

www.theenforcementagency.co.uk Arresting Offenders since the of the Millennium.

Comment

Is it really fading away? I loved the setting and bought heavily into it during the first ks. I bought everything ma mantic has made since. I see certain items have dried up on mantics site, but they can easily be found elsewhere.

As far as I can see, this is no different than the deadzone stuff. Many non limited edition items were removed from the store. I am assuming they will still be produced.

I haven't seen anything official but I hope MA will stick around for a while. It was my first mantic game, and I have gotten out of gws lines and have started to embrace other mantic games... just because of ma! I was hoping to use my ma stuff in deadzone and warpath as well, but I have no idea where their rules are.

Comment

Last i heard they were in discussions about renewing the rights - but as others have mentioned they are in Warpath and Deadzone still.

Comment

Just read that Mantic are in talks with Topps about producing new lines for Mars Attacks

Comment

Originally posted by jackyboy View Post
                Just read that Mantic are in talks with Topps about producing new lines for Mars Attacks
                Happy with that, it's a quality game. Had some really good laughs playing it.
                Writer, painter, gamer, ex-soldier, procrastinator.

The home of my writing and painting - robknipe.com

Comment

Most of the human figures from MA could be used in TWD, not t mention the scenery and the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyxox View Post
                    Most of the human figures from MA could be used in TWD, not t mention the scenery and the truck.
                    The scenery and the truck definitely, but the minis are way too small in comparason, unfortunately

Comment

I think the scenery would fit perfectly Mars Attacks can pretty much squeeze into every other mantic game

Comment

Mars attacks looks like it was discontinued. Nothing on the order sheets.
                        Bringing Mantic products to the US. We stock Kings of War, Dungeon Saga, Dead Zone and Iron Heart gaming supplies. Come visit us at www.rgdgaming.com.

Comment

Working...
                        X