This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantic Club, Group and Opponent finder map

Feel free to add your gaming club or group to the map. You can also add yourself as an individual.

Ignore the fact it centres on Worthing... that's just where the first marker was placed. You can add a marker anywhere in the world.

CLICK FOR THE MAP

Remember to add contact details like a forum name!
    Last edited by mattjgilbert; 26-06-2013, 01:56 PM.
    "It's going to be like loading a bucket of sick into a rapid-firing bazooka"

added me and our club over in Grimsby
    Watch the stars, miss the manholes

Comment

Done and done

Comment

Ok - so too lazy to sign up, but could you add a pin (and feel free to use my details for a contact) for the group of us who play Dreadball in the Scythe Cafe, Liverpool on most Monday nights?

Scythe And Teacup Gamer Cafe, 61a Kempston Street, Liverpool L3 8HE

Comment

Very lazy I've added you.
          "It's going to be like loading a bucket of sick into a rapid-firing bazooka"

Comment

Added my group
            Dice and Decks Gaming Club.
            Meeting every Friday 1830 - 2130 2. We play many, many different games and enjoy organising events, so keep your eyes peeled for us!

Comment

Added myself, first in the South West!

Comment

Added myself, first Canadian!
                WarGamers pledge 2013 = 178/24

Comment

Yet another frontier conquered then
                  ttfn
                  "The objective of the game is to win. The point of the game is to have fun. The two should never be confused."

"If we were not supposed to eat animals, why are they made from meat?"

"Mantic: like GW, minus the GW-ness".

Comment

Added myself to the map, but so far I'm the only one in Wales! (the only gamer in the village?)

I know there were quite a few Taffs posting comments on the Deadzone Kickstarter, but they aren't mapped yet... slackers

Comment

First Alaskan! I am trying to get gamers in my hometown exposed to Mantic via the Facebook pages that a couple of gamers maintain for CCGs and boardgames.
                      2017: Bought a big school of TR Fishpeople, still busy glueing fins and tridents.

Comment

First Italian group! La Fondazione in Torino!
                        Hope other friends will join us!

Comment

Added myself to the apparent wilderness that is Bedfordshire.

Comment

Added myself in Surrey for any Dreadball action...8)

Comment

Would you be so kind as to add me to the map? The location is Gauntlet Games in Lincoln, Nebraska in the US. My forum name is MrJack. I am trying to start a regular demo of Mantic stuff on Fridays.

Comment

Working...
                              X