New player from Dublin, Ireland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player from Dublin, Ireland

Hello, everyone I'm new to KoW but have been interested for a while now. I used to play Warhammer back in the day but got frazzled by the End Times. I liked what I read about Mantica so decided to try my hand here.

I'm not part of a gaming group at the moment, so so far I guess I'm in the collecting/army building for the fun of it stage. Hopefully that will change at some point though!

Welcome. Any army you are interested to get in? Have you played any game yet or have someone to play with for some test runs?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Alas no test runs, or (as yet) potential players but I'm sure I'll find some at some point and I think I have a reasonable grasp of the rules from Youtube.

I'm actually trying to narrow down a choice on armies, since so many of them look tempting. It has been a long time since I played Warhammer but I still have a few Bretonnians and Empire type miniatures around so one of the human armies could be very possible - I like both the Brotherhood and the League of Rhordia for their knights and halflings respectively. I like the background of Basilea a lot but I'm not sure about the official models.

On the other hand I have a strong soft spot for dragons and elves and the idea of units of elves on dragon back (alright drakon back, but still) is very tempting.. I'm so-so on the Mantic models though.

Comment

Working...
      X