Twilight kin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight kin?

Can't seem to find more than literally one or two Twilight kin miniatures anywhere. Am I just but finding them or don't they exist?

Mantic no longer sells the old hybrid ones. Eventually a new list will come out with new miniatures for it, but don't hold your breath waiting.
    Mantic Pathfinder for SW Ohio (Dayton)
    Because it is all fun and games . . . http://untilsomebodylosesaneye.net

Comment

Its a shame because the Twilight Kin cavalry models that they made were really nice.

But yeah they're now all out of production and not likely to come back for at least a year yet, probably more.
      Elliot M

"There you go again, cheating by using the rules correctly!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrumpyTroll View Post
        Its a shame because the Twilight Kin cavalry models that they made were really nice.

But yeah they're now all out of production and not likely to come back for at least a year yet, probably more.
        Mantic is currently selling the TK cavalry models they made...as Abyssal horsemen.

Comment

I've been looking for out of print Elves and Deadzone stuff all over and I actually saw a full Twilight Kin Army in stock at a Swedish store. Should I PM you with a link? Or I can just post it in the thread, but then someone else might grab the army. ;-)

No idea how reliable the store is though, so proceed at your own risk. Had to use google translate to even understand what they were saying on there and use currency conversion to find out how much Swedish crowns make a Euro lol.

I've ordered a Deadzone Pathfinder Monobike and a Teradion on Battle Dragon there, so I could tell you if those arrived, once they arrive....
          Last edited by Mikez; 13-01-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X