Proud to announce the release of Ironwatch: Tales of Fantasy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud to announce the release of Ironwatch: Tales of Fantasy

For over half a decade, Ironwatch has been one of the best sources for amazing stories and legendary epics within the world of Mantica. Now, for the first time, the collection of Ironwatch short stories is now available in collected form, and within you can find tales of deadly battles and cunning revenge, stories of horrifying mysteries and tender reunions, and legendary epics of stalwart heroes and vicious monsters.

Follow Argun as he leads his warband into the haunted caves, hear the lament of the Owl as he leads his unHolded people to forge a new homeland, and see the Order of Maurice as they attempt to make their fortunes against the arcane dangers of the Star-Struck City. There’s also the tale of Hamfist Borin the dwarf and Grubbar the goblin, the lore and legacy of horror of the Abyssal Dwarves, the tantalizing Tales from the Crippled Goose, and many, many more.

Ironwatch is a fan magazine for the Mantic games and settings, and publishes every other month. Visit our website at ironwatch.wordpress.com, and if you’d like to submit content, please feel free to drop us an email with your story, pictures, or other content at ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com.

Whether you’re a new reader or an old veteran, enjoy the Tales of Fantasy within, and Welcome to the Watch!

EPUB file – Google Drive

EPUB file – Dropbox

EPUB File – Lulu (We’re encountering difficulties editing the price, but this is identical to the epub formats offfered above)

PDF – Google Drive

PDF – Scribd

PDF – Dropbox

Hard copy from Lulu
    The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Just downloaded and transferred to my tablet. I look forward to jumping into the world of Mantica!

A great looking release, having read the 'state of the watch' email recently I can't wait for the next few releases. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by jackyboy View Post
      Just downloaded and transferred to my tablet. I look forward to jumping into the world of Mantica!

A great looking release, having read the 'state of the watch' email recently I can't wait for the next few releases. Keep up the great work!
      Glad you like it, and happy readings! Due to the hard work in getting a readymade layout to us from the author, we're looking to hopefully have another publication ready here sometime in early to mid September for Mawbeast Madness, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well!
      Save
      The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

This is all very exciting and I'm looking forward to digging into these stories.

Comment

Downloaded and reading! Thanks for putting this together for the KoW community!

Comment

Working...
          X