Writing Exercise - Dialogue - Ronnie the Bard on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing Exercise - Dialogue - Ronnie the Bard on Facebook

Time for the next exercise from the Ronnie the Bard of Mantica Facebook page, writers!

This time, let's write a bit of dialogue between two or three characters. These can be characters you've used before or new ones. They should, of course, be your own creations. The dialogue may be in prose or a script format. Just keep the exposition light. We want to focus on the verbal interaction between the characters.

Post your entries on the Ronnie the Bard of Mantica Facebook page either as a reply to the original post or in a separate post with an attached PDF. The cut-off date for this exercise is Sunday, July 30, 2017.
    Thanks,
    Hal

Have you seen the library forum on this site? Do check it out and leave comments and criticism - it may also help to post these Exercise notices there (along with the results ).

Comment

Originally posted by Fyrax. View Post
      Have you seen the library forum on this site? Do check it out and leave comments and criticism - it may also help to post these Exercise notices there (along with the results ).
      Thanks! I wasn't entirely sure where the best place to put these might be, so I just chose General. I figured the admins would let me know if there was a better place. That said, I think you're right. I'll start posting these announcements in the Library area, unless or until directed otherwise. Since the deadline on this one is closing in and I don't want to clutter the forums with a double post, I'll start with the next exercise.
      Thanks,
      Hal

Comment

Working...
      X