Ironwatch Annual Year One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironwatch Annual Year One

We are pleased to announce the release of our first Ironwatch Annual, for Year One of the free Mantic Fanzine!

Started back in August of 2012, Ironwatch's first year contained a variety of awesome content, and we've selected some of the cream of the crop for your reading enjoyment. Relive the exciting moments of Lazarus or the opening installment of Breach, learn about how to paint eyes on elves and craft your own Dwarven special weapons squad (complete with gore!), follow the adventures of the Weedy Elves and the excitement of the first Dreadball matches with A Word from Our Sponsors.

Please select any of the below links to view the Ironwatch Annual Year One pdf.

Annual Year One Google Docs Link (High Quality)

Annual Year One Dropbox Link (Low Quality)

Note: The Dropbox links underwent a change on the 15th of March. This shouldn’t affect the Ironwatch links, but please let us know if you encounter any broken links!

Annual Year One Scribd Link (High Quality)

Due to bandwidth issues, Dropbox files have a lower resolution. They are still perfectly enjoyable online, but those of you printing your issues for home viewing might find the images more pixelated than preferred when printing.

Ironwatch Annual Year One Hard Copy (They’re back!)

(Please let us know if you cannot access any of these formats, and we can endeavor to get it in an easier-to-download format)

Feel free to share this with whoever you'd like, and thanks for reading the Ironwatch magazine!

Our print on demand files are temporarily unavailable as we work on getting licensed with Mantic for our print-on-demand products.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think!

Also, for those of you looking for cool shirts and mugs and such, check out our Cafepress shop!
    The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Really happy to see this released. As soon as I get back to work I am going to get i prined up A4 colour binded so I can have the pleasure of reading it at home, in my easy chair, with a beer

Thanks alot!

Comment

Originally posted by jackyboy View Post
      Really happy to see this released. As soon as I get back to work I am going to get i prined up A4 colour binded so I can have the pleasure of reading it at home, in my easy chair, with a beer

Thanks alot!
      Awesome! Be sure to show it off around your friends and other gamers
      The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

oh I will don't you worry. I just have to bake my friend in the print department a cake as he prints me a lot of personal stuff and he shouldn't. I am thinking a banana bread

I want him to print me all the issues out but I think that may be a little overkill!!!

Comment

Working...
        X