How is Mantic Customer service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Mantic Customer service?

How is Mantic customer service? I found I am missing some small bit when I bought a Dwarf army box from my local store. The Berserker dwarf Brock riders are missing the tiny wolf/rat/dog heads that attach to the top of the cloak. 10 or so tiny bits in a tiny bag. I opened a ticket and I am waiting on a response and (hopefully) bits.

Well. maybe i can assemble them without the cloak.
    Last edited by Blood axe; 12-03-2017, 05:31 PM.
    To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught,then the pact is to avenge!

They're pretty amazing with customer service. I ordered two Dwarf ironclad command sprues off the website to finish a regiment from the starter box; they accidentally sent normal ironclad sprues; I contacted them about it and they sent another whole package containing the correct sprues within one or two business days. I couldn't be happier.
    Last edited by KiteX3; 12-03-2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

So far they have been great. Just ordered the three book bundle and Uncharted Empires was the German language version. Within 24 hours had a response and they sent me a replacement ASAP. Very impressed.
      1. Empire of Dust / Undead.

Comment

Good to hear. It's only minor bits. I can probably just not use the cloaks, but it would be nice if they send out the missing bits. Thanks for the replies.
        To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught,then the pact is to avenge!

Comment

Mantic CS is awesome. Better than any era of GW and at LEAST on par with PP. Big thumbs up from me and the wife.

Comment

i've got 4 or 5 deal with this and in all time Mantic Games Customer Service was awesome and fast
            Bla-bla-bla!

Comment

They got back to me in two days and said they will lmk when they send out the replacement parts. So pretty good so far.

Comment

Some of the best out there! not gonna lie, i've had poor luck with stuff I bought from them (as missing partsin kits), but they have been really reactive, and very professionnal.

Comment

I've never had any problem with Mantic myself yet

My buddy accidently got shipped a German copy of the Uncharted Empires book and they had a new english copy in in the mail with in 24 hours (no charge of course, so now he has a fairly useful extra copy for free, none of us speak German but its still a perfectly useful stat reference during a game).

Comment

@ Carcearion : Maybe you could even start leaning a little bit of German from the book too

I have only ever had great customer service from Mantic Over the past two odd years I have been a customer with Mantic I have had a couple of queries which needed a response. In all instances I was emailed with 24hours by a member of the team and received professional yet personal feedback. Can't ask for more in a company

Hats off Mantic

Comment

My bits are on their way to me. So far, so good!

Comment

Only ever had good response from customer service. I've had multible tickets (due to small bits and pieces in huge kickstarter orders) - never had anything but polite service and easy solutions.

Carcearion : The Chaos Dwarf? Fancy running in to you here as well.

My sci-fi blog: Deadzone project - terrain, painting, converting, scratch building, battle reports. It all goes here!
                        Project Exodus: A sci-fi boardgame for teaching 180 students for a week.

Comment

They had issues years ago, which have since been fully resolved, the new support ticket system with freshdesk works great, here's the link to it for reference: https://manticgames.freshdesk.com/support/home
                          KoW and Warpath for Battlescribe - free army list builder!
                          Ironwatch - The Mantic Fanzine
                          Mantic Miniatures Modelling Guide

Comment

Got my bits today!

Comment

I think they do a great job. Being a business owner myself I really notice the good and bad behaviors of other companies wrt customer service. In every dealing I have had with the Mantic team their customer service has been exemplary. Whether it has been missing items, queries about Kickstarter deliveries or Mantic points claims, these guys have always gone above and beyond in my opinion. Long may they prosper!

Comment

Working...
                              X