Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in writing for Ironwatch, the Mantic fan magazine?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is not even close to ready to be submitted to the Iron Watch. Everything I write goes to them. Past issuies is where you can find my most current works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geist View Post
      It is not even close to ready to be submitted to the Iron Watch. Everything I write goes to them. Past issuies is where you can find my most current works.
      Ah fair enough.
      Was it difficult to get involved or did you just start writing and then send it in?
      DC

Comment

• YOu just write up your tale or whatever, contact darkprince here and he gives you his e-mail. Then you just send it in. Very point and click operation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekContyre View Post
          Would be glad to help out for future magazines. I'm a burgeoning writer with a fondness for painting armies.
          My current speciality is writing fantasy (I have a WIP novel) and I would be happy to help write background for KoW.
          I know of a few players nearby where we could get some cool battles going, possibly building up a themed series of games (GCPS vs Veer-myn).

DC
          That sounds fantastic! Stories are definitely appreciated, but I think readers would really enjoy the themed battles most of all!

Thank you!
          The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekContyre View Post

Ah fair enough.
            Was it difficult to get involved or did you just start writing and then send it in?
            DC
            Originally posted by Geist View Post
            YOu just write up your tale or whatever, contact darkprince here and he gives you his e-mail. Then you just send it in. Very point and click operation.
            Just email stories, battle reports, and whatever other article content or model photos you'd like to our inbox at ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com!
            The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• Originally posted by darkPrince010 View Post

Just email stories, battle reports, and whatever other article content or model photos you'd like to our inbox at ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com!
              Sounds good darkPrince010, now I just have to write something up...

DC

Comment

• Issue 57 is now available!

https://www.mantic.club/forum/mantic...ack-discussion
                The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• darkPrince010 Are there any articles right now about players who are trying to develop their army background as well as matching modelling/character design/banner design etc?

I am already writing articles for my upcoming blog and I thought I could expand beyond my intended blog content for KoW by submitting articles to Ironwatch about now only the process of building and painting my army, but conceptual development of background, kin banner design, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daihmon View Post
                    darkPrince010 Are there any articles right now about players who are trying to develop their army background as well as matching modelling/character design/banner design etc?

I am already writing articles for my upcoming blog and I thought I could expand beyond my intended blog content for KoW by submitting articles to Ironwatch about now only the process of building and painting my army, but conceptual development of background, kin banner design, etc.
                    Not that I currently know of, but an article/series of articles like that would be hugely appreciated!
                    The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• Originally posted by darkPrince010 View Post

Not that I currently know of, but an article/series of articles like that would be hugely appreciated!
                      Sounds great. I'll keep you posted as the writing progresses.

Comment

• Issue 58 has been released!

The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• Hi Dark Prince

I love the IronWatch magazine and would like to contribute. I am thinking in the ways of sending in photos of my painted minis. I moved recently and still have bits in boxes but as soon as I am sorted I will do a photoshoot day. I have a WIP Undead army which has recently again took centre stage on my painting table and also Deadzone Strike teams which are slowly becoming armies.

I have a question however. Is there something against Walking Dead images (perhaps something to do with IP) as I have yet to see any Walking Dead : All out War paintings from people in Ironwatch. Am I imagining this or is there an issue with it? If there isn't then I'd love to send in some photos of my walking dead minis and I am sure a couple of friends would like to also.

Keep up the great work and I will send you over some photos just as soon as I have taken them

Thanks

Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by jackyboy View Post
                            Hi Dark Prince

I love the IronWatch magazine and would like to contribute. I am thinking in the ways of sending in photos of my painted minis. I moved recently and still have bits in boxes but as soon as I am sorted I will do a photoshoot day. I have a WIP Undead army which has recently again took centre stage on my painting table and also Deadzone Strike teams which are slowly becoming armies.

I have a question however. Is there something against Walking Dead images (perhaps something to do with IP) as I have yet to see any Walking Dead : All out War paintings from people in Ironwatch. Am I imagining this or is there an issue with it? If there isn't then I'd love to send in some photos of my walking dead minis and I am sure a couple of friends would like to also.

Keep up the great work and I will send you over some photos just as soon as I have taken them

Thanks

Jack
                            That would be wonderful! We're always eager for more model pictures to showcase, so please send them to ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com and we'd be happy to include them.

As for The Walking Dead, we sadly have had very few submissions with that model range. There has been a few showcases lately, such as in Issue 55, but for the most part we haven't posted pictures of them because we haven't received any! If you and your friends wanted to submit some pictures of your Walking Dead minis, we would love to be able to include them in upcoming Ironwatch issues.

Thank you again!
                            The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• great I will get some photos done and send them over soon

Comment

• Issue 59 has been released!

The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

Working...
                                X