Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in writing for Ironwatch, the Mantic fan magazine?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is not even close to ready to be submitted to the Iron Watch. Everything I write goes to them. Past issuies is where you can find my most current works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geist View Post
      It is not even close to ready to be submitted to the Iron Watch. Everything I write goes to them. Past issuies is where you can find my most current works.
      Ah fair enough.
      Was it difficult to get involved or did you just start writing and then send it in?
      DC

Comment

• YOu just write up your tale or whatever, contact darkprince here and he gives you his e-mail. Then you just send it in. Very point and click operation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekContyre View Post
          Would be glad to help out for future magazines. I'm a burgeoning writer with a fondness for painting armies.
          My current speciality is writing fantasy (I have a WIP novel) and I would be happy to help write background for KoW.
          I know of a few players nearby where we could get some cool battles going, possibly building up a themed series of games (GCPS vs Veer-myn).

DC
          That sounds fantastic! Stories are definitely appreciated, but I think readers would really enjoy the themed battles most of all!

Thank you!
          The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekContyre View Post

Ah fair enough.
            Was it difficult to get involved or did you just start writing and then send it in?
            DC
            Originally posted by Geist View Post
            YOu just write up your tale or whatever, contact darkprince here and he gives you his e-mail. Then you just send it in. Very point and click operation.
            Just email stories, battle reports, and whatever other article content or model photos you'd like to our inbox at ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com!
            The Ironwatch Magazine

My personal blog

Comment

• Originally posted by darkPrince010 View Post

Just email stories, battle reports, and whatever other article content or model photos you'd like to our inbox at ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com!
              Sounds good darkPrince010, now I just have to write something up...

DC

Comment

Working...
              X