No announcement yet.

Lonewolf GT 2017 April 29-30 Fort Worth Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured it out. For whatever reason, your stream does not like to be played on media devices like smart TVs, but its fine on computers and Android > v5.

PS- Rob P. is on the fast track to a wooden spoon with that army!

Comment

what time does the live feed start tonight?

Comment

Back in the UK now and over the worst of the jet lag. I had a fantastic time at LoneWolf - about as much fun as it's possible to have while staying legal! Thanks to all my wonderful opponents and all the other people we met over beers, meals and games, and most of all to Mark, Lyndsay, Jeff and Jen. We could not have been made to feel more welcome!

Comment

Were the results or any reports already been posted somewhere. I am curious to see what armies dominated such a big event.

Comment

Here they are

http://warscore.net/event/422/view.html

Comment

Thanks. I was looking for them ony at the Lonewolf webpage, did not know about the warscore one ...

Comment

I've been out of the country immediately following the event, sorry I couldn't respond to this before now. Results were posted to Warscore the evening after the event concluded.

We will be overhauling the LW website in the not too distant future; with the last round of results but also hopefully making monumental improvements to the whole functionality and look.
                Lonewolf Tournament Organizer www.lonewolfgt.com/
                USA Masters South Committee Chair
                TheBeerPhase Podcast http://thebeerphase.podbean.com/
                Hangover Hero of Texas
                Fightin' Texas Aggie.

Comment

Working...
                X