Clear All

• Hi guys!

Here is the link to my first game in 2018:

Game 74 - Kingdoms of Men - 2018/01/12

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Cornwall
    Swordsmaster could try taking less units

Comment

• Congrats. What do you view as the main purpose of your palace guard?

Comment

• Hi Rakkoon !

Palace Guard units have many roles to play and I don't think there is one they are assigned more often than not. It can be that they need to take care of the loot and do not engage the enemy at all. They can form rear guard to intercept fliers. They may form second wave of the attacks (see new report link below) or may be the first to fight, in particular against other infantry units.

They are very reliable thanks to their Elite status and Crushing Strength(1), also when fighting in the terrain.

And here is the link to the report from the most recent game vs Glen and his Romans:

Game 75 - Romans - 2018/01/14

Thanks for reading!

Comment

• That is a wonderful Roman army. Wasn't he in awe of your many troops? Congrats on the win and having the thread back :-)
          I need more games to fully appreciate the different scenario's myself but it's fun to watch you guys play.

Comment

• Rakkoon

It is, indeed, a very well painted Roman army! Glen and I played against each other once before so I think he already knew what to expect. However, this time I played more aggressively and that worked!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X