Ratkin formationa and living legend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratkin formationa and living legend.

In the Edge of the Abyss campaign were introduced formations and new living legends. Sadly Ratkin have not any formations and even no one is a living legend. Have you any thoughts about this. Maybe some unnoficial formations and heroes to be living legend for the Ratkin?

We will get formations in CoK 18

Comment

In the tease video we see part of one - 3*scurrier troops + assassin. Scurriers gain stealthy and vanguard, assassin gets inspiring(scurriers only). Don't know the cost though, or if you need to take anything else. Looks like the best archers just got better!

Comment

I like the idea from a "fluff" perspective, but how will you use it effectively? Because that's a lot of points for very fragile units.

Comment

Originally posted by Jator View Post
          I like the idea from a "fluff" perspective, but how will you use it effectively? Because that's a lot of points for very fragile units.
          You don't. It's not a competitive choice really.

Comment

I like the idea, but it might be too much to invest in harassment units. I've enjoyed running the occasional scurrier troop/assassin as a harasser, great for scooting around and behind enemies while attacking from a distance, and generally making a mess of enemy lines as they decide whether to ignore you or turn and face. It's not a terrible tactic, hopefully the formation cost is low, I'll give it a try in casual games for sure. But yeah, my initial impression is that's dedicating a lot of points to a specific role that can easily turn into a chaff role if the other army brought the right stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X