GT KoM Lists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT KoM Lists?

Hi all, can anyone post/point me to any KoM lists that have placed well in GTs (top 5ish)? Much appreciated!

Not sure if there are any. KoM seems a tad on the weak side (though far from unplayable), and most seem to use them as an excuse to play with old warhammer and historical armies (I certainly do).

My advice is to look at the strategy guides, build what you want, and not worry too much about the best net-lists.

Comment

There have been some that have done pretty well, it's just that you don't find direct links to the lists particularly well.

Try sticking a post on the Kings of War Fanatics FB group - I've certainly seen some list on there.

Currently meta seems to be lots of hordes, mounted heroes and often some sort of fast ally.

Comment

http://theomnipotentorcling.com/lists-of-infamy

There is a difference in lists in kings of war, here is a page somebody showed me when I had the same question.

Comment

I don't think there is such a thing as a net list. What works for one person may not work for you. It's always better to play to your own strengths rather than try and replicate what somebody else has done.

Comment

Thanks for replies so far, any others welcome!

Comment

As far as the actual results are concerned, you can see the KoM finishes on Fields if Blood (there is probably a US version as well).

http://uk-kow-rankings.appspot.com/a...dom%20of%20Men

Comment

Originally posted by Sceleris View Post
                As far as the actual results are concerned, you can see the KoM finishes on Fields if Blood (there is probably a US version as well).

http://uk-kow-rankings.appspot.com/a...dom%20of%20Men
                He wants a list to copy/work from. I doubt actual standings matter, as long as its a "winning list".
                To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught,then the pact is to avenge!

Comment

To clarify, I am curious to see actual lists for conceptual reference. However, posts regarding repositories for tournament outcomes are also quite welcome.

Comment

In the link I posted the highest finishing KoM list so far this year came 2nd in an event (Altibash) which Dan King won.

The FB post about that this was "3 hordes of def3 men, 3 berzerker regiments, 3 rock lobbers, 2 pegasus heroes, general on winged beast, couple of mages and 4 chaff troops.

Rock lobbers break my heart :'("

My understanding is that the de3 hordes were polearms, rock lobbers were siege artillery

Comment

If you take Defence 3, CS 2 is wasted on you. I've done that a few times

Comment

Working...
                      X