No announcement yet.

What do you want from KoW Vanguard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might ends being different, but my understanding is that the plan was for a game with a similar philosophy as Deadzone, meaning small teams with individual models, and a campaing/XP system.

The theme might be more open than the city fights of mordheim, but not exclude them, after all a small battle between scouts in a forest or near a farm might already have a lot of terrain to make things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jtrowell View Post
      It might ends being different, but my understanding is that the plan was for a game with a similar philosophy as Deadzone, meaning small teams with individual models, and a campaing/XP system.

The theme might be more open than the city fights of mordheim, but not exclude them, after all a small battle between scouts in a forest or near a farm might already have a lot of terrain to make things interesting.
      That sounds pretty solid.

Comment

Damn you for tempting me with other games to play... I already suffer from severe Gamers ADD and this suggestion has made me seriously consider getting the Frostgrave rulebook.

Seriously though, thanks.

Comment

Hmm now i wish I was more familiar with dead zone.

Comment

Working...
          X