Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it bother anyone else... (#3 will blow your mind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it bother anyone else... (#3 will blow your mind)

:P

Does the inclusion of a legion description for Large Cav bother anyone else, given the fact that none exist?

It's easier to include the dimensions of a unit that they (don't currently) use in the main rules that introduce it for a unit later on?

Comment

I understand it, I'm just asking if it bothers anyone. Like, from a game design perspective, sure, go nuts. But from an everything in its right place perspective, I hate it and reading it makes my skin crawl.

Comment

Ok so you would rather that latter on mantic make the unit info latter on when they create it? For me I would rather there be a place and info for all the units that will exist. So that when they do introduce it they are not making stuff up but rather its info is already defined.

Comment

I'm a lot more bothered that there's no size given for a (regular) Cavalry legion.

Although none exist now, one could reasonably be included sometime in the future, and It messes up the symmetry of the base size chart.
          So long and thanks for all the Brains - My undead painting log on the Mantic forum

Zywus' log of random KoW stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Geist View Post
            Ok so you would rather that later on Mantic make the unit info later on when they create it? For me I would rather there be a place and info for all the units that will exist. So that when they do introduce it they are not making stuff up but rather its info is already defined.
            No, I don't rather anything. It just bugs me. It makes my eye twitch that there is a defined thing that isn't used. I'm asking if the dangling unit definition bothers anyone else. As I said, I get it from a game design perspective.

It wouldn't bother me if they defined it later though. It's not like Rally was defined in the base book and not used until UE.

Comment

Waiting for my Rhino legion now. 36 att 3+ cs2/tc2... %)

Comment

There are a few large cav legions in historicals

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfSmurfs View Post
                  There are a few large cav legions in historicals
                  Ah! The book I always forget about. My brain itches less now.

Comment

Those are chariot and elephant units, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X