KoW Item and Spell Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoW Item and Spell Cards

Printable Item and Spell cards for KoW including the new ones from the CoK book

Download

Black/White Spell Cards

Preview

PS:
    please check and report any errors/mistakes/typos
    Last edited by kodos; 24-02-2017, 05:50 PM.

These look really nice, many thanks for the work you have put into this!

There is just one thing I would appreciate if it was changed. Could the item description be written using a slightly larger font. It looks there is enough space for it and many cards look just "empty". The larger font would make it more readable for people like me who often need to put glasses on for reading anything which I find annoying during a game. It might also help if the text was written vertically, not horizontaly, just pivoted by 90, so there would be less line breaks (and empty spaces at the ends of lines).

Comment

Great job. Shared with my local gaming group.

Comment

incorrect wording on blood boil should be to and not do hit.

Comment

corrected the typos with bloodboil

Originally posted by AlQuds View Post
          Could the item description be written using a slightly larger font. It looks there is enough space for it and many cards look just "empty". The larger font would make it more readable for people like me who often need to put glasses on for reading anything which I find annoying during a game. It might also help if the text was written vertically, not horizontaly, just pivoted by 90, so there would be less line breaks (and empty spaces at the ends of lines).
          I used the small font to have all cards with the same font size, but I will make some without background picture to be more printer friendly and can make them also vertically and better readable

Comment

Originally posted by kodos View Post
            ... I will make some without background picture to be more printer friendly and can make them also vertically and better readable
            Good, many thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by kodos View Post
              I used the small font to have all cards with the same font size, but I will make some without background picture to be more printer friendly and can make them also vertically and better readable
              That's great. The dark background looks cool but it would be very hard to read those cards if printed from a regular non-professional ink/toner printer.

So long and thanks for all the Brains - My undead painting log on the Mantic forum

Zywus' log of random KoW stuff

Comment

Added the black/white Spell cards, (artefacts will follow)

some feedback would be nice before I start making the artefact cards

Comment

added black/white artefact cards

Comment

Working...
                  X