Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KoW Item and Spell Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KoW Item and Spell Cards

    Printable Item and Spell cards for KoW including the new ones from the CoK book

    Download

    Black/White Spell Cards


    Preview







    PS:
    please check and report any errors/mistakes/typos
    Last edited by kodos; 24-02-2017, 05:50 PM.

  • #2
    These look really nice, many thanks for the work you have put into this!

    There is just one thing I would appreciate if it was changed. Could the item description be written using a slightly larger font. It looks there is enough space for it and many cards look just "empty". The larger font would make it more readable for people like me who often need to put glasses on for reading anything which I find annoying during a game. It might also help if the text was written vertically, not horizontaly, just pivoted by 90, so there would be less line breaks (and empty spaces at the ends of lines).

    Comment


    • #3
      Great job. Shared with my local gaming group.

      Comment


      • #4
        incorrect wording on blood boil should be to and not do hit.

        Comment


        • #5
          corrected the typos with bloodboil

          Originally posted by AlQuds View Post
          Could the item description be written using a slightly larger font. It looks there is enough space for it and many cards look just "empty". The larger font would make it more readable for people like me who often need to put glasses on for reading anything which I find annoying during a game. It might also help if the text was written vertically, not horizontaly, just pivoted by 90, so there would be less line breaks (and empty spaces at the ends of lines).
          I used the small font to have all cards with the same font size, but I will make some without background picture to be more printer friendly and can make them also vertically and better readable

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kodos View Post
            ... I will make some without background picture to be more printer friendly and can make them also vertically and better readable
            Good, many thanks in advance!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kodos View Post
              I used the small font to have all cards with the same font size, but I will make some without background picture to be more printer friendly and can make them also vertically and better readable
              That's great. The dark background looks cool but it would be very hard to read those cards if printed from a regular non-professional ink/toner printer.

              So long and thanks for all the Brains - My undead painting log on the Mantic forum

              Zywus' log of random KoW stuff

              Comment


              • #8
                Added the black/white Spell cards, (artefacts will follow)

                some feedback would be nice before I start making the artefact cards

                Comment


                • #9
                  added black/white artefact cards

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X