Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forces of the Abyss - Blitz List

Hi FotA Generals!

Am thinking of putting together a blitzkrieg army for Forces of the Abyss. How does this look to you?

Gargoyles Troop x 5

Tortured Souls Horde x 3

Hellhounds x 5

Archfiend of the Abyss + Wings + Brew of Haste x 1

= 2000 points

Feasible? What do you think?

Not enough inspiring, that's a lot of units that are awful easy to kill with just a couple of wounds from shooting.

Comment

Plus there isn't enough there that actually gets work done. The hellhounds and gargoyles are top champs at getting in the way, but triple TS and the one archfiend likely will not be enough to take out the rest of the enemy forces.

Comment

Hi Thorgrim and TarcMaylor ! Thank you for your feedback? Is a Blitz List possible with FotA? If so, what kind of a list could recommend to me?

Comment

What do you mean by blitz? Just super fast and hitty? If so, I don't have time to write a maxed out list at the moment, but you would be better off with something like 4 troops gargantuan, 4 regiments tortured souls, 2 archfiends with wings, well of souls, basusu

Comment

Originally posted by Thorgrim View Post
            What do you mean by blitz? Just super fast and hitty? If so, I don't have time to write a maxed out list at the moment, but you would be better off with something like 4 troops gargantuan, 4 regiments tortured souls, 2 archfiends with wings, well of souls, basusu
            Gotcha! Thanks for the tip Thor! How does look as a 2500 point alternate?

Archfiend of the Abyss x1
            - Ensorcelled Armour
            - Wings

Ba'su'su the Vile[1] x1

Ba'su'su's Gargoyles* Troop x 1
            - Crystal Pendant of Retribution

Gargoyles* Troop x 6

Lower Abyssals Horde x 3

Tortured Souls Regiment x 3
            - Brew of Strength

Hellhounds Troop x 2

Point Value = 2500