Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Dragon' Fire Team Base Size

Hello Everyone
    I have just stared to gather my abyssal dwarf army and though to convert a model to a dragon fire-team but came across a confusion, In the rulebook it say's the model have a 25x50mm base but on website it's a 40mm base so what size do i choose?
    Thanks for the anwsers

You should really go with the rule book. War engines are allowed to be on bigger bases - so 50*50mm would be allowed, and may even be advantageous. 40*40mm however would not be legal.

Comment

The rulebook is correct. I've notified Mantic about the site being wrong.

Cheers,

Daniel.
      Last edited by Darklord; 13-07-2017, 04:29 PM.
      Click here for Oh FourFootSnake... A KoW Podcast by myself, Jon, Nick and Matt.

Click here for the free KoW (V2) Rules, FAQ's and Errata.

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys, i appreciate the help

Comment

The problem is that the model they sell won't fit on a 25x50 base (it is basically 3 figures). It is a shame, as I've had to remove one of the figures to get it to fit on a cavalry base, and it is a nice little diorama.
          Mantic Pathfinder for SW Ohio (Dayton)
          Because it is all fun and games . . . http://untilsomebodylosesaneye.net

Comment

It fits but but it is not an easy fit.

DFT3.jpg
            Last edited by MiSiO; 14-07-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Wow, very nice conversion and gorgeous paintjob.

Myself I simply removed the staff guy and used it as a "mutated beast handler", see post #17 on this old thread on the same topic for some pictures :
              https://www.mantic.club/forum/kings-...team-base-size

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by puggimer View Post
                  The problem is that the model they sell won't fit on a 25x50 base (it is basically 3 figures). It is a shame, as I've had to remove one of the figures to get it to fit on a cavalry base, and it is a nice little diorama.
                  A while back I heard Mantic trimmed the model down somewhat, so it may be possible there's an older and newer variant out there.

Daniel.
                  Click here for Oh FourFootSnake... A KoW Podcast by myself, Jon, Nick and Matt.

Click here for the free KoW (V2) Rules, FAQ's and Errata.

Comment

Working...
                  X