Announcement

Collapse

FORUMS CLOSING

Hi everyone,

This is some advance warning that these forums will be closing shortly. The last day will be the 17th December 2018. We have noticed over the past couple of years that traffic on the forum and regular users have both decreased. As a result we’ve taken the difficult decision to close the forums. We’ll still be able to answer rules questions via social media and we’ll produce articles on the Mantic Blog too.

Many thanks to all of you for your contributions and conversations on the pages here. Special thanks are extended to the moderators who have kept things ticking over for us in the background.

If there is any content you wish to keep, please download and save it before the final closing date.
See more
See less

Been looking forward to a vikings Vs Undead game....think i found it ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been looking forward to a vikings Vs Undead game....think i found it ?

Been watching some battle reports, i think i could use these rules spot on for a viking warband vs the undead....... Combat looks great......Thoughts

What sort of vikings/undead are you looking for?

Comment

Could you rephrase the question?

Comment

Been looking for some rules for some vikings to fight undead. i was thinking of the rules "open combat" but Vanguard with its dice, flavour and growth of the warband rules feels like a lot of fun

Comment

Aha. Kings of war with Varangur are also a good option of course.

Comment

Working...
          X