Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I actively engage more than one enemy model in an activation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I actively engage more than one enemy model in an activation?

We did not find a clear answer to this:

Is it possible to engage more than one enemy model if they both will result in perfect alignment? Be it as a result of a movement or a charge?

The rules state after the engagement the two bases must fit, therefore we concluded if one of the models would be in an angle, then i could only engage one but... if they are in perfect alignment like in the posted image?

The argument was that in the rules in only states in the "Group Assault" that "The group leader must to have LOS to the initial target" indicating only one model would be possible.

Sidenote:
    In one game this became rather important because we agreed that in order to hold the objectives of the playtest scenario a model can only hold it when its currently not engaged, and then in order to deny that my opponent wanted to engage two of my models at the objective at the same time
    if two models stand like this, do i have to declare which model i engage or am i able to engage both?

yes, it is possible to engage more than one enemy if your opponent has positioned them in such a way that you could legally do so. (as in your diagram)

Comment

cool, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X