Announcement

Collapse

FORUMS CLOSING

Hi everyone,

This is some advance warning that these forums will be closing shortly. The last day will be the 17th December 2018. We have noticed over the past couple of years that traffic on the forum and regular users have both decreased. As a result weve taken the difficult decision to close the forums. Well still be able to answer rules questions via social media and well produce articles on the Mantic Blog too.

Many thanks to all of you for your contributions and conversations on the pages here. Special thanks are extended to the moderators who have kept things ticking over for us in the background.

If there is any content you wish to keep, please download and save it before the final closing date.
See more
See less

bane-chant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bane-chant

English is not my native language and although I understand some English, sometimes there are certain things that I do not understand. The spell Bane-chant says "hits don't inflict damage". but the effect of the spell is precisely that the effect of the attack is enhanced so that more damage is done. so what is the meaning off "hits don't inflict damage"?

Hi !

It means that hit(s) don't inflict damages on the target of the spell. (You're own troops, by the way).

Comment

Bane chant gives the thing you cast it on Crushing Strength with one success, or Crushing Strength and Piercing with 2 or more successes.
      It is not an attack that has CS and Piercing.
      It's a buff/support spell.

Comment

thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Working...
        X