Upcoming Night Stalkers Army Releases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Night Stalkers Army Releases

Bizarrely I couldn't find this shared on this forum yet? Here's a repost from Dakka:

January 2019

The Nightstalker Army includes 40 hard plastic Spectres/Scarecrows, 5 resin and plastic Shadowhounds, 3 plastic Butchers, 1 plastic Horror, 1 resin Shade, and bases. MSRP is 59.99 $89.99

The Nightstalker Mega Army includes 30 hard plastic Spectres/Scarecrows, 10 resin and plastic Phantoms, 10 resin and plastic Reapers, 6 plastic Butchers, 1 plastic Horror, 1 resin and plastic Terror, and bases. MSRP is 99.99 $149.99.

The Nightstalker Needlefangs Regiment includes 3 metal Needlefangs Swarms with 40mm square bases. MSRP is 14.99 $19.99.

The Nightstalker Shadowhulk includes 1 multipart resin and plastic Shadowhulk with 75mm square base. MSRP is 29.99 $49.99.

The Nightstalker Fiends Regiment includes 3 multipart resin fiends with 50mm square bases. MSRP is 24.99 $39.99.

It looks like the Terror is a plastic Nameless Goliath with Resin conversion parts and the Shadowhulk is a plastic giant with alternate bits. PVC minis from Vanguard get some resin conversion bits as well.
    BLOODFIRE :: Salamander Battle Reports
    NURGLEKIN :: Ratkin Battle Reports
    INSTAGRAM :: boss_salvage

And in response to a comment about how disappointing the rehashed giant-as-hulk render is, I made this dragon-as-hulk ...............

BLOODFIRE :: Salamander Battle Reports
    NURGLEKIN :: Ratkin Battle Reports
    INSTAGRAM :: boss_salvage

Comment

Using a purple chroneas as my hulk, but the dragon thing looks pretty cool.

Comment

$49.99 for one figure.....we are getting right back to GW.
        To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught,then the pact is to avenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood axe View Post
          $49.99 for one figure.....we are getting right back to GW.
          The exchange rate is off.
          29.99 seems to be the standard for Mantic monsters though and it looks Mantic giant sized, which is a BIG model.

Comment

I really hope the hulk is gonna looking less a giant and more eldrich. This is way too human... No way it look like being from the same army than the others.
            However this possibly is a wip where designed part were added onto the giant model to help us get a feel about tje final render of the miniature.
            Almost Daily Baldy Worded Hobby Progress.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBlack View Post

The exchange rate is off.
              29.99 seems to be the standard for Mantic monsters though and it looks Mantic giant sized, which is a BIG model.
              I made the post on Dakka the prices were only available in dollars so I listed the pound price based on an equivalent model on the store. The price is based on the Abyssal Chroneas which is $49.99 or 29.99

Comment

Working...
              X