No announcement yet.

Kings of War unit reference cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way to save $$$$ on coloured printing is to upload the images and get a local store to print them as photos!

Here a photo print costs around 6-10c so there is alot of saving to be had vs full colour printing.

The downside is that the paper does curl a little and will need to be cut to size of the image but if you are laminating them or putting them in a good quality protective sleeve then the curl can be mostly avoided.

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait, but I have great news. 19/20 of factions are done, cards are now officially licensed product, and it will be the first product of tabletop gaming company called 9d10 I'm starting now Here's an "official" announcement with new cards. Please join the discussion, I need to know what do you think! 25289457_1756723231298495_8547873477562424199_n.jpg?oh=97fe26dad357e8be599575a11f4b72f1&oe=5A915798.jpg

Comment

Hmm... I noticed a considerable error on your reference hards. Flying units can in fact be hindered if they end their charge on top of something hindering.

They look great though!

Comment

Would love to have them in Spanish, that's possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Carcearion View Post
            Hmm... I noticed a considerable error on your reference hards. Flying units can in fact be hindered if they end their charge on top of something hindering.

They look great though!
            Thanks! Will fix the Flying wording.

>Would love to have them in Spanish, that's possible?

Chances are low For this I need all the special rules translated to Spanish (in those shot forms), and enough people who will preorder cards in Spanish. It's about 1000 cards to translate, so it would take some effort.

Comment

What is the status of this project?

Comment

They are for sale, as I've bought several Basileans for my son. 9d10 games I believe

Comment

The website seems to be a dead link. If I search 9d10 games it shows a Facebook page that has the same dead link to it. Have they gone away? I would like to get some cards even if it's a download.

Comment

Whoa, you are right. I just received several cards in September and now the links in the email are dead. That stinks, as I was going to order lots more next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X