Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swordmaster's Battle Reports

Hi guys,

It seems that every time I update the first post with a new link then the topic requires acceptance. It was suggested that it is because I have so many links in it. To avoid the issue in the future I decided to post the link to the blog where you can find the shortcuts to all my reports. Thus I don't have to update the list here but if you want to quickly find any particular battle it should be possible. Here is the link:

Links to the Battle Reports

Cheers!

Last edited by Swordmaster of Hoeth; 17-01-2018, 06:04 AM.
    Originally posted by Cornwall
    Swordsmaster could try taking less units

Thanks for another great report swordmaster, I love how much detail you go into, its very helpful.

Comment

Yes, great job with these thank you :-)

Comment

Thanks a lot, guys! I am very happy to know you liked the reports, despite the fact they feature beginner players more often than not!

I always look for the new ways to improve them so if you have any suggestions what could have been done better or what would be good to include, don't hesitate to let me know! Of course, feedback on the actual game play, armies involved etc. is very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Comment

Wow. I've just finished reading Game 4 and now I'm eager to read about your future (and previous) battles. This is how battle reports are supposed to be done! Granny Wendy has forgotten everything she used to do right. I hope you're able to continue giving us these awesome posts! Well done!!

Question: what program are you using to create your battlefield images?

Comment

Thanks Talarius! I hope to schedule some more games in near future as I really enjoyed the battles and simply want more! Everything is new, I have played against 3 armies so far and there are many more out there. Writing reports is pretty natural thing for me after the games so hopefully I will be able to play regularly.

I use Battle Chronicler, a very useful and free software you can download from this website: http://battlechronicler.com/

Cheers!

Comment

Nice reports as always Swordmaster.
              Sun Tzu "Hence that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack."

Comment

Thanks mate! Had another game today so you can expect a new report in a few days

Comment

Great job Sword master. Always a pleasure to read your reports.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Amboadine! I have already prepared an introduction with deployment etc. for the most recent game so I hope to proceed to the rest diagrams soon.

Comment

Hi guys!

There is a new report ready on my blog:

Game 5 - Orcs - 2015/11/03

I hope you will like it. Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

Comment

Hm, seems I cannot change the title of the topic to update it anymore

Comment

Fairly comprehensive win there. Good read.

Comment

Another detailed and interesting report, great stuff!

Comment

Great report on the orcs and a great AAR lesson on the utility of the charge. Things like that make me appreciate battle reports.

Loth

Comment

Working...
                              X