Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New List

Hey guys what do you think of the following list:

2x Warriors w/ Blessing of the Gods and Brew of Strength (Horde)
    1x Boomers w/ Heart Seeking Chant (Horde)
    2x Red Goblin Scouts (Troop)
    2x Chariots (Regiment)
    1x Warlord (Chariot)
    1x Army Standard
    3x Boomer Sergeants
    1x Giant
    1x Hell On Wheels

Do I have enough inspiring units? all suggestions are welcome.

Hard to mess with this list, it's got a lot of the new hotness going on. I do think you need a third inspiring (Inspiring Talisman on a boomer sarge) and I think you should give the army standard something to do (Lute or Boomstick or Diadem or Hand Grenades or maybe just a really big Griffin Banner). You definitely have the points for it with those three high ticket items, none of which those units need per se. I also like to give the chariot warlord a little oomph, generally Brew of Courage, though Griffin Banner with his huge base is a thought.

This is probably how I'd remix the items:

2x Warriors (Horde)
    1x Boomers w/ Brew of Courage (Horde)
    2x Red Goblin Scouts (Troop)
    2x Chariots (Regiment)
    1x Warlord w/ Banner of the Griffin (Chariot)
    1x Army Standard w/ Lute of Insatiable Darkness
    1x Boomer Sergeant w/ Inspiring Talisman
    2x Boomer Sergeants
    1x Giant
    1x Hell On Wheels

The Boomer +1Nv is debatable but they will absolutely be a target, and I couldn't think of a better use of 15 points. +1Sp is a thought, as it increases their shooting range, but more Nv is theoretically more shots over the whole game. But yea, my item choices favor longer-term survival and flexibility for more units over pushing for a potentially short-lived dice advantage on a few units.
    BLOODFIRE :: Salamander Battle Reports
    NURGLEKIN :: Ratkin Battle Reports
    INSTAGRAM :: boss_salvage

Comment

I like the suggestions, I didn't know that the Banner of the Griffin stacked with everything else, that's kinda crazy. Thanks for the advice

Comment

NP! Sometimes I'm a little bummed by how good BOTG is, since it means you see it in just about all lists, but Rallying is a great rule, I think particularly for large infantry armies with generally lower nerve (who am I kidding, more nerve is great for everybody!)
        BLOODFIRE :: Salamander Battle Reports
        NURGLEKIN :: Ratkin Battle Reports
        INSTAGRAM :: boss_salvage

Comment

Working...
        X