Next project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next project

So, my brain has decided that 3 KoW armies is not enough, and I'm looking into Empire of Dust. One of my regular opponents at my gaming club plays them, and they look fun. Plus, I have got some good modelling ideas as well.

I'm thinking something like this:

Revenants (horde)
    Revenants (horde)
    Scavengers (regiment)
    Scavengers (regiment)
    Revenant Chariots (horde)
    - Potion of the Caterpillar
    Bone Giant
    Bone Giant
    Bone Giant
    Cursed High Priest
    - Heal
    Cursed High Priest
    - Heal
    Idol of Shobik

That lands at 1965 points, leaving some room for further upgrades (likely Brew of Strength or Hammer of Measured Force on one of the Revenant hordes).

I have got some modelling ideas for Revenants, Scavengers and Bone Giants, so I would like to keep at least one of each in the army. Everything else is negotiable.

So my questions are:
    - How does the army look, as a whole?
    - Are Revenant Chariots worth it? Right now I have them mostly for unlocks, plus a little bit of shooting for chaff control, but I am not sure about them.
    - Is the Idol of Shobik worth fielding? He is super expensive, although he looks very powerful as well.
    - Any other thoughts?

Edit:
    I realized it sounded like I was asking for the modelling aspects of the army. I am not. I have a fairly good idea of what I am going to do. It's purely the gaming aspects I and interested in opinions about.
    Last edited by Rapax; 16-05-2018, 10:50 AM.

Well, Bone Giants are certainly good for modelling projects . The idol makes a great centrepiece for the army and another nice opportunity as a modelling project. You just have to remember it's not indestructible

Comment

Working...
    X