Bulwarker conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulwarker conversion

Did this conversion recently for my Bulwarkers. Oathmark bodies, weapons, arms, ID heads and shoulders.

Looking good!

Comment

Those look great!

Comment

Love the positioning of the models; well done!

Comment

looking great. not sure what ID means, but the heads look very familiar and are from GW I think
          2014: 0 bought, 0 painted

Comment

Really nice work!

Comment

Sorry, ID stands for Irondrake. :P

Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by Montegue View Post
                Sorry, ID stands for Irondrake. :P

Thanks all!
                Those look GREAT! Do Iron drakes bits= Iron breakers bits ? Same thing?
                To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught,then the pact is to avenge!

Comment

Very dynamic and cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood axe View Post

Those look GREAT! Do Iron drakes bits= Iron breakers bits ? Same thing?
                    Thanks! They're in the same kit. I should also say that the shoulder pads came from both the Longbeard/Hammerer kit and the Ironbreaker/Irondrake kit. I'd suggest the heads with the beard armor because I'm not sure how the long beards would line up with the Oathmark bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Montegue View Post

Thanks! They're in the same kit. I should also say that the shoulder pads came from both the Longbeard/Hammerer kit and the Ironbreaker/Irondrake kit. I'd suggest the heads with the beard armor because I'm not sure how the long beards would line up with the Oathmark bodies.
                      A great addition to an already awesome Dwarf army!!
                      To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught,then the pact is to avenge!

Comment

Working...
                      X