Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings of War & Warpath for Battlescribe (free list building software)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TSNC View Post
    This is the one I did for Warpath mass battles, someone else did a firefight one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkjkw3fwof...rpath.bsr?dl=0
    Any idea how to get that on my phone? It seems to only be able to find repositories from the website, GitHub, Facebook or Twitter, and all just show the same list.

Update: got it! Still, will Warpath and Firefight be added to the 'official' list at any point?
    Last edited by BAE; 29-06-2017, 07:54 AM. Reason: update

Comment

• Right, just tried to create my first list and pretty much nothing has a points value on there?

Comment

• I thought I would generate the Battlescribe data files required for Warpath to help people build lists. As I'm collecting Forge Fathers I thought I'd use them as my tester to see what people thought of the format. If anyone else uses Battlescribe would you be able to download and open the data, have a mess around creating a few lists, and let me know what you think please? I'd rather get the layout absolutely sorted before spending ages getting all the other armies written up.

The files can be found with the Dropbox link below!

Comment

• Did you add the teams as that is when the cost shows up?
          Wargamers Challenge 2013 (Painted/Bought):256/548 46.72% Wargamers Challenge 2014 (Painted/Bought):375/188 199.47% Wargamers Challange 2015 (Painted/Bought): 138/137

Comment

Working...
          X