Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naran Fantasy Wars: update of the MIKADO armies

He,
    we updated the armies lists of the Mikado and the Drak Mikado with the inclusion of new tables with profiles of new Units and Individuals based on the miniatures of FORLON HOPE:

https://www.forlornhopegames.com/ind...f-the-far-east

We basically rebuilt - almost - completely the Dwarf army and added the Ashigaru Orcs and Goblins on wolf to the army of Nihon, by including some Units and Individuals of Goblins & Hobgoblins Mirliton (giving them from the standard army of these two races) .
    In addition to the army of Samurai (Men) we entered the Wako (pirates) and two Minotaur Samurai Giants, both of Forlon Hope.

http://www.naran.it/FantasyWars/Eser...ikado_2017.htm

http://www.naran.it/FantasyWars/Eser...scuro_2017.htm

Cheers,
    Sandro & Sergio
    Naran Team Torino
    http://www.naran.it/naran/

Those samurai dwarfs are amazingly cute

It would be nice to also have pictures of the unpainted models (perhaps with a simple black wash over the metal) as the paintjob isn't particularly good I'm afraid, and I suspect there's some detail obscured.

Could you show a comparison picture of one of the samurai orcs with a orc model from Mantic or GW?
    So long and thanks for all the Brains - My undead painting log on the Mantic forum

Zywus' log of random KoW stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Zywus View Post
      Those samurai dwarfs are amazingly cute

It would be nice to also have pictures of the unpainted models (perhaps with a simple black wash over the metal) as the paintjob isn't particularly good I'm afraid, and I suspect there's some detail obscured.

Could you show a comparison picture of one of the samurai orcs with a orc model from Mantic or GW?
      He Zywus,
      I apologize for the delay in answering, but it's been a while since I've been busy with my job. I forgot to click on "post replay". For unpainted miniatures you can try to see at Forlon Hope's site, at the moment I do not have them, I painted them all. For comparison, my son (Orcs Warchief !) unfortunately does not have miniatures of Orcs of Mantic or GW because he uses only those of Mirliton - ex Grenadier. As soon as we can, we will see a picture with a Dwarf of Forlon-Hope and a Samurai Orc of Mirliton. Cheers

Comment

He Zywus,
        sorry, I meant that I did not click on the option that is usually on some forums, that is to say by email the message that someone wrote something on your post, but then I realized that it is not foreseen in this forum .

Comment

The new url to Forlon Hope site:

https://www.forlornhopegames.com/col...amurai-dwarves

https://www.forlornhopegames.com/col...i-orcs-goblins

Comment

Originally posted by Belg View Post
            He Zywus,
            sorry, I meant that I did not click on the option that is usually on some forums, that is to say by email the message that someone wrote something on your post, but then I realized that it is not foreseen in this forum .
            Do you mean email notifications? I.e, you getting an email when people respond to your threads?
            You can turn that on under User settings -> Notifications
            So long and thanks for all the Brains - My undead painting log on the Mantic forum

Comment

Originally posted by Zywus View Post
              Do you mean email notifications? I.e, you getting an email when people respond to your threads?
              You can turn that on under User settings -> Notifications
              Yes, I mean "email notification". Thank you. I try to use "User setting -> Notification".

Comment

Yes, I mean "email notification". Thank you. I try to use "User setting -> Notification".
                I put "On" to "Email notification". Is it o.k. ?

Comment

He Zywus,
                  I apologize for the delay in answering, but it's been a while since I've been busy with my job. I forgot to click on "post replay". For unpainted miniatures you can try to see at Forlon Hope's site, at the moment I do not have them, I painted them all. For comparison, my son (Orcs Warchief !) unfortunately does not have miniatures of Orcs of Mantic or GW because he uses only those of Mirliton - ex Grenadier. As soon as we can, we will see a picture with a Dwarf of Forlon-Hope and a Samurai Orc of Mirliton. Cheers
                  He Zywus,
                  I have discussed "in the Committee" (ie with my son Sandro) your request for some photo with the Samurai Orcs miniatures. We are organizing to do it.

Comment

I put "On" to "Email notification". Is it o.k. ?
                    That should work.

He Zywus,
                    I have discussed "in the Committee" (ie with my son Sandro) your request for some photo with the Samurai Orcs miniatures. We are organizing to do it.
                    Sweet. It's always a good idea to have good pictures of unpainted models and to have some way to show scale. Even though a lack of such things might feel like a small thing, it's still a barrier for potential customers.

Comment

Working...
                    X