Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail Fellows Well Met

Hi, folks!

A long-time fantasy gamer here, but I've only just discovered Kings of War. I'm buying miniatures eagerly at the moment, in anticipation of my first game.
    Thought I'd get myself registered here whilst I wait for them to turn up in the post

Cheers,
    Kev.

Welcome! What part of the world are you currently gaming in? That could help you get better connected with your surrounding community and help you get some games in.

Comment

Thanks, Gregor. I'm in the Midlands, England

Comment

Ah, sadly can't help you with games in that case. I'm in the Pacific Northwest portion of the US, that's a bit of a drive to reach you then. But there should be some games going on near you i'd imagine

Comment

Hello Kev and welcome to the forum!
          2017: Bought a big school of TR Fishpeople, still busy glueing fins and tridents.

Comment

Thank you both

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Cheers!

My hardback rulebook arrived today and I've been breathing it all in.
                Working nights at the moment, and have just bought a bunch more cheap Elves off of eBay, including a "Hail of Arrows Detachment" which, from what I can gather, is just the same as the Bowmen Regiment box but with a single Dragon's Talon Bolt Thrower and crew chucked in for good measure...?

Comment

Working...
                X